Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Experience With Mobile Agent

I took the Mobile agent course under advanced topic in Jami'at Al-Ulum Al-Tatbiqiya,with the Dr. Faiz Al-Shroof .This course based on the text book "PROGRAMMING AND DEBLOYING JAVA MOBILE AGENTS" by Danny B.Lang/Misturu Oshima and on the slides prepared by Dr. Faiz Al-Shroof.
I developed my own agents using ASDK (agent software development kit), I installed on my Windows Vista laptop , the instruction to install this framework is given to me by my Schoolmate Othman Adarbh , my developed agents developed on classes and libraries at JSDK (java software development kit) and ASDK (agent software kit), that ASDK added a new classes and libraries based on the Java CLI (command language infrastructure).Being a professional Java SE developer , I did well with this course and I got 88% as a final mark at this course , and I developed an interesting agents scenario all prodded to develop especially the security agent scenario I will discuss later in this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment